Total triston

Monday, February 6, 2012

love all day

lover  by triston biber.                              king of the ringfacebook.com



I am the love that dare not speak its name... Pains of love be sweeter far than all other pleasures are. For, heaven be thanked, we live in such an age, when no man dies for love, but on the stage. What is commonly called love, namely the desire of satisfying a voracious appetite with a certain quantity of delicate white human flesh.

little love. triston biber

They say love has no limits,
I say neither does the pain.
They say love last forever,
I say so do the dreadful memeries.
They say love is the one thing missing,
I say so is the truth.
They say love will find me agien,
I say that may be true,
But it wont be the same,
Becuase its not you.
I dont want to love agien,
Dont want to feel the same,
Dont want to find another man,
Dont want to miss you,
Dont want to hold some other heart,
I just want you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment